FIRST LEGO League Event Season is almost here!
All Registered FIRST LEGO League teams in the Alamo Region will be able to participate in a Qualifier Tournament. Some teams will be assigned to a particular event date and location (based on geographic location or if their school district is hosting events), while others will be able to select from a range of event dates and locations.
The Alamo Region is divided into three Divisions: East, South, and West. Each Division has its own set of Qualifier Tournaments teams can attend.
Event Sign-Ups for South Division teams are currently open and ongoing at https://events.firstrgv.org/.
Event Sign-Ups for East and West Division teams NOT assigned to an event will open on Sunday, November 26th, at 7:00 pm, on our Eventbrite page: https://2017-alamo-fll-events.eventbrite.com
ALL registered Alamo Region teams should have received emails with either event assignment details OR event sign-up instructions, including the access code needed to sign up for their Division events. If you are a registered Alamo Region team and have not received an email, contact us as soon as possible!
For more information, including the following resources, access our Alamo Schoology Course using the access instructions below.
- Division Assignment List
- List of Teams Assigned to Events (listed both by team number and event date)
- Full Event Schedule (click here to view)
- Archived Newsletter with additional information regarding signups
1. Go to www.schoology.com
2. Sign up for an account (choose “Student” type)
3. Enter this Access code: 8PQ2X-37RK8
4. Complete the details of your profile
5. To see the Course, click on “Courses” tab in the top menu bar, and select “Alamo FIRST LEGO League Teams”
Already have a Schoology account? Log in, then click on the “Courses” tab. Click “Join” and enter the Access Code: 8PQ2X-37RK8. The Alamo Course will now show up in your course listing.
Where to Start: Read through the “Start Here” Guide, then check out the Event Information & Awards folder to find the Event-related resources posted above.