The FIRST in Texas Team Grant Application for the 2019-2020 Season IS NOW OPEN
The Grant Application is hosted in Submittable. You will be prompted to create a free Submittable account (or log in to an existing account) before submitting the application.
Each of the grantors supporting the grants managed by FIRST in Texas has their own targets and goals for their funding. By completing our application, your team will be considered for all grants for which your team is eligible.
All of the information collected in our application is relevant to the targets or goals of one or more of our grantors. Data collected in our application may be used in connection with grant reporting, newsletters, websites and marketing materials associated with FIRST® Robotics. At no time will student identifiable information be released or published; only aggregated information.
Review our list of Available Grants to see for which grant(s) your team may qualify. Teams who submit an application will be considered for all grants for which they are eligible. Additional grant opportunities will be posted throughout the season as they become available.
Make sure to review our FAQ section before working on your grant application. Many details have changed from the previous season.
Check the Grant Calendar for information on timelines for application reviews, award notifications, and award disbursements.
Click the file names to download grant documents:
- Blank W-9 (completed form required from all grant applicants)
- 2019-2020 TWC Roster (completed form required from TWC grant recipients only)
- Blank Sales Tax Exemption Form (completed form required from TWC FIRST Tech Challenge Rookie grant recipients only, if choosing vendor credit)
Grant Award Checklists
For teams who have received a grant, download our handy checklists to ensure you’re doing everything required for the grant:
- Texas Workforce Commission – FIRST Robotics Competition Grant Checklist – update coming soon
- Texas Workforce Commission – FIRST Tech Challenge Grant Checklist – update coming soon