FIRST® in Texas Grant Cycle: 2020-2021 Season
- August 31, 2020: Grant Application Opens
- Round One:
- October 4th: APPLICATIONS DUE for Round 1
- October 5th: 1st Round Application Reviews Begin
- October 9th: 1st Round Award Notifications go out
- Round Two:
- November 1st: APPLICATIONS DUE for Round 2
- November 2nd: 2nd Round of Application Reviews Begin
- November 6th: 2nd Round Award Notifications go out
- Round Three:
- December 6th: APPLICATIONS DUE for Round 3
- December 7th: 3rd Round of Application Reviews Begin
- December 11th: 3rd Round Award Notifications go out
- January Onward: Available grants will continue to be awarded
Grant Check & Reimbursement Schedule
FIRST® in Texas processes grant award checks and grant reimbursement checks (for TWC Grant Recipients only) on a monthly basis.
Teams who receive Grant Awards will need to submit the required paperwork and information by the “Date Due” in order to be included in the next check run. All grant paperwork and payment information must be submitted via Submittable. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions; remember to include your TEAM ID in the subject line.
Vendor Credit Schedule
For FIRST® Tech Challenge teams who receive TWC Grants and choose to have all or part of their grant funds sent to AndyMark or REV Robotics: Vendor credit requests will be processed on the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month. Please allow at least 2 weeks to receive information from the Vendors on how to use your grant funds. They will contact you via email at the email address associated with your Submittable account.