FIRST® in Texas Grant Cycle: 2018-2019 Season
- August 15th, 2018: Grant Application Opens
- Round One:
- September 9th: APPLICATIONS DUE for Round 1
- September 10th: 1st Round Application Reviews Begin
- September 14th: 1st Round Award Notifications go out
- Round Two:
- September 30th: APPLICATIONS DUE for Round 2
- October 1st: 2nd Round of Application Reviews Begin
- October 5th: 2nd Round Award Notifications go out
- Round Three:
- October 21st: APPLICATIONS DUE for Round 3
- October 22nd: 3rd Round of Application Reviews Begin
- October 26th: 3rd Round Award Notifications go out
- January Onward: Available grants will continue to be awarded
Grant Check & Reimbursement Schedule
FIRST® in Texas processes grant award checks and grant reimbursement checks (for TWC Grant Recipients only) on a monthly basis.
Teams who receive Grant Awards will need to submit the required paperwork and information by the “Date Due” in order to be included in the next check run. All grant paperwork and payment information must be submitted via Submittable. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions; remember to include your TEAM ID in the subject line.
|Date Due||Check Date|
dates subject to change
Laptop Shipment Schedule
For teams who received a laptop with their Dell Grant, laptop shipments will be processed once a month, following the same schedule for Checks (above).
Vendor Credit Schedule
For FIRST® Tech Challenge teams who receive TWC Rookie Grants and choose to have all or part of their grant funds sent to AndyMark or REV Robotics: Vendor credit requests will be processed on the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month. Please allow at least 2 weeks to receive information from the Vendors on how to use your grant funds. They will contact you via email at the email address associated with your Submittable account.