Thank You, Texas Workforce Commission!
Celebrating Academic Achievements
“I got to hear this gentleman, his name was Dean Kamen. He’s focusing on the need to create a culture, a movement where we celebrate the accomplishments of students in an academic setting and create an environment where it’s truly celebrated. I was really onboard at that point.”– Former Chairman Andres Alcantar, Texas Workforce Commission
Posts featuring this Partner
- Thank You For Helping FIRST in Texas Create Opportunities for Texas Youth!
- FIRST in Texas Talks: Beyond Graduation
- Science Career Pathways Explored
- FIRST in Texas Grants – Apply! Apply! Apply!
- How FIRST in Texas Helps Solve the Middle Skills Gap
- Engineering Series: Career Paths in the Workforce
- To All Who Make FIRST in Texas Possible: This One’s For You
- What STEM Advocacy Really Means (And Why It’s a Game Changer for Kids)