FIRST Access Pilot State Championship Event at The Texas CuP
- June 15th, 2021: DEMO DAY – FIRST Tech Challenge & LEGO Robotics – FIRST Access
- PM: Robot demo activities for students with special needs & disabilities, school administrators
- June 16th, 2021: LEGO Robotics – FIRST Access
- AM: team load-in
- Lunch Break
- PM: opening ceremonies, coaches meeting, matches, & awards
100 Montana St.
San Antonio, Texas 78203
This pilot event is free to FIRST Access teams!
Register to Compete:
- Make sure your team is registered as a FIRST Access team with FIRST in Texas
- Indicate in the team registration form that your team is interested in participating in the “FIRST Access Pilot State Championship in June 2021 (in-person)”
- Your team will receive an invitation in April/May to participate unless all spots have been filled (first come, first serve at this time)
Please complete the FIRST Access – Texas Cup Volunteer Registration form found here: https://forms.gle/xFheJEAYsvZyzNHb9
You will receive an email confirming your volunteer role and providing additional instructions as needed.
There will be no judged awards at the pilot event. More info coming soon on robot performance awards.
Please see the information on the Texas Cup website regarding hotels available to attendees: https://thetexascup.net/hotel-info/
Special Event Info Regarding COVID-19, Participation, & Alamodome Restrictions:
Please visit and read ALL materials posted to the Texas Cup website regarding FIRST in Texas, Alamodome, and San Antonio requirements for all attendees of the event: https://thetexascup.net/frc-event-info/
There are restrictions on how many people and what can be brought into the facility. Please be sure to review all information at the link above to make sure you are in compliance.
Students, mentors, and volunteers must receive a negative COVID-19 test (or show proof of vaccination) result dated no less than 7 days prior to the event to be allowed entry. Further, the city of San Antonio is requiring temperature / symptom checks by Alamodome staff prior to allowing any person to enter. Any person (single or part of a travel group) arriving with a temperature of more than 99.6 degrees F will be turned away. This is the entire team if traveling together. This guidance is subject to change as we get closer to the event so please check back often.
All participants and staff are required to wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth at all times while inside the venue.